La Belle Assiette offers its culinary services in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. On the La Belle Assiette website , customers can book the service of their choice with 450 partner chefs in just a few clicks. Then they just have to put their feet under the table and enjoy their moment.
Matthieu, chef at La Belle Assiette
Steps to the recipe Burrata, emulsified cream of white beans with coconut milk and oyster mushrooms with ginger
For 4 people :
- 200g good quality tinned white beans
- 300 cl of coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20g ginger
- 600g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 8 cl roasted sesame oil
- 100 g revered rice
1st step: Preparation of the emulsified cream of white beans
- Chop the onion, grate half the ginger
- In a saucepan, heat the roasted sesame oil and sauté the onion and ginger for 1 minute
- When the onion is translucent, add the drained beans and the coconut milk and cook over low heat for about twenty minutes
- After 20 minutes, mix using an immersion blender to obtain a well-emulsified cream. Keep warm.
2nd step: Preparation of sautéed oyster mushrooms with ginger
- Heat a skillet over high heat with roasted sesame oil
- When the oil is very hot, sauté the oyster mushrooms for a few minutes until they are slightly browned.
- At the end of cooking add half of the remaining ginger, heat for another minute and keep warm
3rd step: Puffed black rice
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- When hot, put the dry rice (without fat) in a single layer.
- Stir regularly so that all the grains are puffed up.
- The puffed rice is ready when it is puffed up and no longer crackles.
How do you like it ? The whole team wishes you an excellent tasting! And to discover the other recipes, it’s here:
- Jerusalem artichoke mousseline and salsify roasted with sage butter
- Candied apple jelly, tonka bean caramel mousse and hazelnut dacquoise