Buongiorno to all foodies! Whether as an aperitif or during a dinner accompanied by a good salad, there is no need to present the bruschettas: these crispy, melting & soft sandwiches that smell good of Italy. You can't get enough of the classic bruschetta with beautiful garden tomatoes, sprinkled with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella, all generously drizzled with olive oil and flavored with garlic and basil. Nothing like it to put happiness on your plates!
At Oé , we opted for the classic version of bruschetta. But nothing prevents you from letting your creativity speak for itself by testing new gourmet pairings for an even more intense explosion in the mouth by adding marinated vegetables and opting for stronger cheeses such as goat cheese, parmesan or roquefort for the more bold.
Ingredients: (for 4 people)
- 4 nice slices of country bread
- 2 tomatoes
- 200gr of mozzarella
- 5 or 6 large basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into slices and chop the basil.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the slices of bread with olive oil, put them in the oven for about ten minutes until they are crispy. Once out, rub them with the garlic clove.
- For the assembly of the bruschettas: spread the tomatoes and half of the mozzarella on the toast. Return to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Then take out the sandwiches and add the rest of the cold mozzarella (the goal is to have a mixture of flavor between the melting, lukewarm mozzarella and the much creamier cold one) and the basil.
Enjoy without further delay accompanied by a salad and a small glass of wine!
Food and wine pairing to enjoy your bruschettas
Rosé wine finds its place on the tables now all year round. It is in fact a very close cousin of white wine, only slightly colored during pressing, or bleeding from the vat (when part of the red wine vat is drawn off during maceration). Do not hesitate to guess the color of the wine by closing your eyes (without cheating of course) or even better by serving the bottle hidden in a sock and black glasses... You will have many surprises! Our rosés Oé, Le Corbières and Le Méditerranée will be perfect served chilled. Buon Apetito!
Go to https://oeforgood.com/collections/les-vins-bio-oe to order your organic, vegan, zero pesticide and committed Oé wines!