Today, as a main course, we offer you grilled shrimp with fennel and grapefruit . This fresh dish full of flavors will certainly tantalize your taste buds when paired with an organic Oé wine. We explain the recipe step by step :-)
Preparation 5 mins • Cooking 5 mins
For 2 people, you need:
- 6 large prawns
- 1 small fennel
- 1/2 chicory (the salad, not the coffee ;-))
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Prepare the salad: finely chop the chicory, slice the fennel with a mandolin and cut the grapefruit supremes. It's long and tedious but it's worth it in the mouth, I promise. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, soy sauce, pomegranate molasses, remaining grapefruit juice. Season to taste.
Shell the prawns and heat a frying pan over medium heat with a little oil and the crushed garlic clove. Brown the prawns for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side and let cool.
Toss the salad with its vinaigrette, garnish with prawns and coriander leaves, and enjoy with a glass of Oé white Bordeaux . Enjoy your lunch !
Chez Oé is Manon's flagship recipe! She loves sweet and salty, the delight of well-grilled shrimp with the acidity of grapefruit which also goes very well with white Côtes-du-Rhône .
For those with a sweet tooth, here are our other recipes to prepare with a glass of organic wine...
• Dried tomato and mozzarella puff pastry to taste with your organic red Côtes-du-Rhône wine Oé
• The incredible and delicious homemade hummus with a glass of white wine
• Bruschettas with mozzarella and parma ham accompanied by their Corbières or the Mediterranean !
• A delicious eggplant caviar to pair with a glass of red wine and in particular red Côtes-du-Rhône
• The team's Christmas meal with which to pair all Oé organic wines