The sweaters are out, the plaids adorn the sofas again... Let's go for autumn, the beautiful orange leaves and the cold setting in. To face and take advantage of this beautiful season, the team invites you to try a new vegetarian Bourguignon recipe, to fill up on vegetable proteins and boost your energy for the end of the year!
This recipe is suitable for 4 people. You need 15 min of preparation and 3 hours of cooking.
- 500g seitan
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp flour
- 50cl of red wine
- 25cl of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- 1 bouquet garni made up of bay leaves and parsley
- 1 organic mandarin
Prepare all the ingredients: cut the seitan into large pieces, dice the onions and carrots, crush the garlic, heat the broth, tie up the bouquet garni, take a piece of mandarin skin and its juice. Preheat the oven to 200C.
In a casserole dish, brown the pieces of seitan in a little olive oil, before adding the aromatic garnish: the bouquet garni, the tangerine peel, carrot, onion and garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
Add the spoonful of flour and roast it, passing the casserole dish in the oven for a few minutes. Then, deglaze over medium heat with the vegetable broth and moisten with the wine and mandarin juice.
Remove the bark before placing the closed casserole dish in the oven for 2 to 2.5 hours.
Wash the mushrooms and cut them into quarters. Fry them for a few minutes in olive oil and add them to the pan taken out of the oven. Cook for 5 minutes over low heat before serving hot with a little chopped parsley, fresh pasta or toasted bread rubbed with garlic.
To be enjoyed with a glass of Châteauneuf-du-Pape !
Do you need inspiration for your autumn aperitifs? We offer you ideas to reinvigorate your tables:
• The grilled prawns with fennel with an Oé wine The Bordeaux
• Dried tomato and mozzarella puff pastries with organic wine The Côtes-du-Rhône red Oé
• The homemade hummus with a glass of organic white wine
• The Bruschettas with mozzarella and parma ham and the Rosé Corbières or the Rosé Mediterranean !
• The eggplant caviar to marry with The red Côtes-du-Rhône
• The team's Christmas meal with which to marry all Oé organic wines