Recipes & Totes x Oé
With the Recettes & Cabas team , we are happy to offer you a delicious recipe perfect for your spring evenings to pair with the delicious white Bugey or the red wine Vaucluse Principality of Orange Oé. First we present the concept and then the recipe. Are you ready ?
Recipe for the caramelized red onion and Le Bugey Oé white wine crisp
Preparation : 20 mins Cooking : 30 mins
Ingredients to have in your shopping bag : 10 brick sheets, 6 red onions, 1 salad, 1 avocado
In the cupboard : olive oil or butter, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt, pepper, enough to make a vinaigrette (oil, vinegar and mustard).
- Chop the onions into rings. Fry them in a good drizzle of olive oil until they are translucent and tender (10 to 15 min). Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to caramelize them for 3 min.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a pie pan, place a sheet of brick pastry oiled with the help of a brush or a kitchen towel with olive oil or melted butter and repeat the operation by laying all the sheets of pastry on the one over the other.
- Cover the pastry sheets with the caramelized onions and bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the green salad and a vinaigrette, add the avocado cut into thin slices.
- Take the pie out of the oven and enjoy with the seasoned salad.
For the vinaigrette, we suggest you make it with a tablespoon of tarragon mustard (or traditional if you don't have any), three tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon of vinegar of your choice. You can add thinly sliced spring onions and sesame and chia seeds.
All you have to do is taste it with Le Bugey Oé! How do you like it ? Let us know in the comments or at email@example.com ;) Bon appétit!
Do you know Recipes & Cabas?
Recipes & Cabas, these are cooking baskets delivered from all over France since 2011. The concept: to simplify the life of gourmets and allow them to eat well every day.
The recipes are quick, healthy and balanced, the ingredients follow the seasons and come from our regions to support producers and artisans close to home. You find the pleasure of cooking original recipes, which change your daily life, with ease because you are guided by simple and detailed recipe cards in stages.
You choose the number of people, for 2, 4 or 6. We advise you to test the TouBio basket with a more vegetal tendency and with 100% organic products. What we like about the Oé team is that we can add options to complete the recipes: fruits, cheeses, yogurt assortments, baker's basket, etc...
And all this with the aim of:
- Mentally relieve you of the development of your menus and shopping
- Offer quality, fresh, seasonal and unprocessed ingredients
- Be transparent about the origin of the products
- Support local producers
- Limit food waste
All the fruit and vegetables offered come from France and are grown by market gardeners located mostly in the region. The meats are selected from French breeders .
The Recipes and Cabas team pushes the envelope further by offering easy-to-make, healthy recipes that meet nutritional needs. Fruits and vegetables are produced in accordance with nature and animal welfare, they work hard to reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions. Ordering a basket means limiting food waste thanks to the pre-measured principle: everything is in the basket in the right quantity. Fruits and vegetables are selected according to the seasons . And they offer their customers who play the game to return the containers, loyalty points. Owl, right?
If you like the recipes, write to tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
We offer other recipes on our blog: