Oh, let's do good with good!
Oé's mission: to tackle pesticides in the vines and in the wine that thousands of people taste every day.
Because today the vine is less than 4% of agriculture and more than 20% of pesticides. Grapes are the most pesticidal fruit.
Oé is the committed French organic wine brand . All the wines in the selection are produced in France by committed winegrowers who are truly in action to preserve biodiversity . All wines are organic, vegan and zero pesticides .
All the cuvées are found in a bottle, symbol of the brand's commitments:
- Oé made the choice to remove the capsule , the zero capsule is the guarantee of zero waste because the capsules cannot be recycled.
- The bottles are as much as possible from reuse .
- The stopper of Oé bottles is made of natural cork , from a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) forest.
- The label is made of 95% sugar cane waste and 5% hemp and flax.
- The glue is water- soluble and the bottles can benefit from a second life when they are returned to the deposit for reuse.
Oé is B Corp certified , the label for companies with high social and environmental requirements, with a score of 97.9.
If you are a journalist and you have questions about our organic wines, we invite you to contact the Marie-Antoinette Agency and more precisely Marion Revault & Inès Ekoule Ebongue.
01 55 04 86 40 – email@example.com
THEY TALK ABOUT US
Thomas Lemasle, co-founder in 2015 of Oé, an organic wine brand with the B-Corp label, admits it openly. “We can create positive and profitable businesses, it is possible and even necessary. We are at the dawn of an economy that will have no choice but to combine business and benevolence”.
In recent years, the return of glass lockers has been enjoying a second life, and this is very good news. (...) Latest project to date: Oé, a Lyon-based start-up specializing in organic, pesticide-free and vegan wine, which has decided to reintroduce the deposit of wine bottles.
To find all the publications: