Between the bread and the pizza, we melt for its softness with the sweet scent of olive oil that smells good of Italy, but this time in an autumnal version with seasonal mushrooms, and optional ham!
Discover Oé organic wines for your food-wine pairings
For 4 to 6 people • The focaccia is prepared by 20 min and the dough requires a rest of 1 hour and a cooking of 30 min
For the dough:
- 500g flour
- 36cl of water at room temperature
- 5g dry yeast
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 10g salt
- olive oil
For garnish :
- 1 good handful of seasonal mushrooms
- A few slices of your favorite cured ham (optional)
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Fleur de sel and pepper
1. Start by mixing the yeast in the water, and wait about ten minutes for it to be well dissolved.
2. Mix with all the other ingredients of the dough using a wooden spoon (you can use a pastry robot if you have one but you can also very well do without) so as to form a material to almost homogeneous.
3. Cut a sheet of parchment paper the size of the bottom of your mold, place it there and spread it with olive oil. Place your dough on it and flatten it with your fingers. Drizzle with olive oil, pressing your fingers lightly over the entire surface. Cover the mold with a tea towel and let it rest in a warm place in the house for at least an hour (the longer you wait, the better the dough will be).
4. Meanwhile, sort the mushrooms and preheat the oven to 180°C.
5. Spread the dough with your fingertips so that it is distributed over the surface of the mold, always pressing down a little to make small cavities. Then add the mushrooms, rosemary and fleur de sel.
6. Bake the focaccia for 30 minutes, before letting it cool a little and tasting it with a nice piece of raw ham and a glass of Côtes-du-Rhône produced hand in hand with Denis, Oé winemaker in Visan .
For gourmets or for those who plan large for dinners with friends, we offer other recipes to complete:
• Saffron risotto with scallops with a bottle of Oé Le Bordeaux organic wine
• The grilled prawns with fennel with an Oé wine The Bordeaux
• Dried tomato and mozzarella puff pastries with organic wine The Côtes-du-Rhône red Oé
• The homemade hummus with a glass of organic white wine
• The Bruschettas with mozzarella and parma ham and the Rosé Corbières or the Rosé Mediterranean !
• The eggplant caviar to marry with The red Côtes-du-Rhône
• The team's Christmas meal with which to marry all Oé organic wines