Well-crafted rolls for the aperitif. We have the recipe you need to extend the summer aperitifs for a while longer. Are you tempted?
photo by Snoopy at the Fourneaux
Preparation: 15 min and cooking: 10 min - For 6 gourmets
• 1 puff pastry (organic and homemade, it's better :))
• 1 jar of 150g of sun-dried tomato confit
• 1 mozzarella di Bufala PDO
• 10 black olives
• 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
• A little dried oregano
Preheat your oven to 180°. Unroll the puff pastry and sprinkle it with some poppy seeds. Gently roll the rolling pin over the dough to encrust the seeds.
Turn your dough over, then garnish it with sun-dried tomato confit. Cut the mozzarella into thin strips then arrange them on the confit. Cut the black olives into very small pieces and sprinkle them over the mozzarella.
Roll the dough on itself then cut slices of one centimeter
and half. Lay them flat on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of
parchment paper then sprinkle with a little oregano.
To be enjoyed in moderation with a glass of red Côtes du Rhône Oé ;-)
For a faster and more timeless version, we suggest you replace the filling with pesto rosso and/or pesto verde with a little parmesan. You can also garnish your puff pastry with eggplant caviar if you feel like it.
For gourmets who would like to continue with a good dish or spice up an aperitif, here are our other recipe ideas...
• Dried tomato and mozzarella puff pastries with organic wine The Côtes-du-Rhône red Oé
• The homemade hummus with a glass of white wine
• The Bruschettas with mozzarella and parma ham and the Corbières or the Mediterranean !
• The eggplant caviar to marry with The red Côtes-du-Rhône
• The team's Christmas meal with which to marry all Oé organic wines