Today, the team offers you a little recipe for homemade spring rolls. What to eat healthy. Our little indulgences are sushi and spring rolls. We were inspired by the book Green Life by Victoria Arias from the famous blog Mango & Salt . This book is full of little wonders and provides a good foundation for starting a healthier diet. So it's up to you!
Ingredients (For 8 spring rolls)
– 8 sheets of rice cakes
– 125 g of rice vermicelli
– 4/5 small carrots
– 1 avocado
– 2 handfuls of cashew nuts
– 1 small yellow onion
- soya sauce
- Boil water and pour it over the rice vermicelli in a dish.
- Cut all the vegetables into thin sections of 2 or 3 mm in length.
- Crush the cashews and brown them in a pan. When they begin to color very slightly, add a little soy sauce. Return to heat, stirring for another minute.
- Once cooked, pass the vermicelli under a trickle of cold water so as to cool them and be able to handle them without burning yourself.
- Gather all the ingredients at hand. Fill a large container with fresh water (so that it can hold the rice cakes). Submerge a rice cake. When it becomes very flexible, place it on a cutting board or a non-stick surface.
- Spread a little vermicelli so as to form a small rectangle that fits in the circle of the galette (leave some margin of the galette to be able to roll more easily).
- Then arrange on top, a few sections of carrots, avocados, onions, chives and cashews.
- Close the rollers, taking into account the elasticity of your patties. Gently squeeze so the pancake does not tear.
- Fold the sides. Wrapping them in cellophane will help hold them together until they are served. Keep in the fridge (at least half an hour) and serve with a ramekin of spring roll sauce.
Enjoy your lunch ! And find more information on the selection of organic wines on oeforgood.com .
For those with a sweet tooth, here are our other recipes to prepare with a glass of organic wine...